Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Introduction

HIyas Everyone,

My name is Zena Juran and I own and operate a small business named Aura Wind Chimes & Meditation in the virtual world of Second Life®. I create and sell 3D virtual wind chimes and meditation merchandise to be used exclusively within the virtual world.

This blog is an extension of my interests in wind chimes and meditation in both the real and virtual worlds.Aura Genuine Wind Chimes - Original

Anything even remotely related to wind chimes and meditation will eventually find it’s way to a post here on the main page.

Comments are open to all registered guests so please do register.

The forums section hosts a much needed Home & Garden section along with many other categories.

Please feel free to Contact Me about anything related to this blog at anytime.

I hope you enjoy your visit here and have a wonderful day!


Zena  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment